Skip to main content
#
Site under Reconstruction
home
our facebook page youtubeinstagram
Welcome
LEADERSHIP TEAM
What we believe
What to expect
About Us
Sermons
Calendar
Ministries
On-Line Giving
Contact Us
 
 Pastor's Pen 
Thursday, October 25 2018
God's Plan to bless YOU!

God's Plan to bless us!

Malachi 3:10 

10 “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!”

What can one say to add anything to this scripture?   I CAN say that in my life God has proven His word to be true.    Have I always had more than I ever dreamed of?  NO, but I have always had what I need, and more, when I put God to the test.  He never fails!

If you’re struggling friend,  Take the Malachi 3:10 challenge.    Bring your 10% into the storehouse and see what God will do with it.

You cannot outgive God.   Put Him to the test today, begin tithing 10% and you’ll be amazed how far the other 90% will go.

Pastor Phil      

 

Posted by: Pastor Phil Illum AT 03:00 am   |  Permalink   |  Email
    Battlefield Assembly of God
    5154 S. State HWY FF  | Battlefield, MO 65619 | PH: (417) 882-1116  |  office@battlefieldag.org