Shout THANKS to the Lord
Psalm 100:4 (NLT)
4 "Enter His gates with Thanksgiving, go into His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him and praise His name!"
This Thursday we gather with family and friends to celebrate Thanksgiving. The Scriptures tell us often to "give thanks to Him" , for He deserves all the praise.
If we have anything in this life, it is due to God's care for us and His Divine provision.
Begin a list of things to be thankful for today.
· A wonderful church family.
· A Loving Spouse and children
· Good health and provision for our families
· Salvation and healing through His sacrifice
· Having been born in America, Land of the Free
Today as we enter into Worship, let's forget about ourselves, our worries, and just let ourselves become totally immersed in Worship of Him. HE is worthy of all praise!
Happy Thanksgiving from Twila and me,